1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Harrisonburg Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. Click here to apply for CareCredit now.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Harrisonburg Animal Hospital also works with a third-party payment plan company, called Scratchpay. For more information about their services, visit their website here.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Our staff can help you complete any claim paperwork you may have from any pet insurance provider. To learn more about pet insurance, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .